Meet a new member of the TAJMAC-ZPS family - our ReCON digital platform! It was created by a team from the MORI-SAY's technical activities and development department, led by technical director Ing. Martin Machálka, whose name you may know from articles in professional magazines on the subject of engineering and automation.
A great advantage of our digital products is the fact that we can test them directly in our Production Division. Here we apply and gradually fine-tune our products for use in practice before deploying them as a final solution at the customer's site.
We currently offer two products:
- ReCON OPC UA – interconnection of production equipment with the corporate network and data extraction using an OPC UA server. If the machine is equipped with the MTConnect protocol, we can also connect our OPC UA client and offer data reading from MS SQL database. This data can then be read by any of the parent programs such as ERP, MES, PLM, CMR etc. The ReCON OPC UA platform is interwoven into all of our products and forms their basic building block.
- ReCON MES – can turn extracted data into useful information. The MES system is basically a "logical display" of extracted data. In addition, the system can contain information from the ERP about the work queue, be used for reporting in piece production and, last but not least, display reports. Reports are not only status, but also production, OEE, alarms, idle times and their cause...
For more information visit our website: https://www.tajmac-zps.cz/digitization
We are gradually preparing other products, such as:
- Machine thermal compensation using AI (PUV 2023-40691)
- Tool wear prediction
- Digital twin for Sinumeric ONE
- Automatic production cell
- Remote diagnostics for TAJMAC-ZPS machines
- Measurement of energy consumption per manufactured part (part of EURO7)
Remember, the machine is no longer just iron producing more iron.